The Herndon, VA 20170 real estate market was down in 2020? Find out here!
Actually, with Herndon being such an ideal location for first-time buyers, move-up buyers, original owners down-sizing as well a perfect spot for commuters, the market was HOT!
Let’s start with December 2020 real estate stats:
- Closed Sales: 34
- Average Sale Price: $574,611 (up 11.5% over 2019)
- Average Days on Market: 12 (down 66.7% over 2019)
- Months Supply: HEAVY seller’s market with .4 months supply
Now let’s check out some full year 2020 market stats:
- Detached Average Sold Price: $666,714 (up 8.64% over 2019)
- Attached Average Sold Price: $369,857 (up .35% over 2019)
- Homes Sold: 540 (up 1.5% over 2019)
- Average Days on Market: 17 (down 22.73% over 2019)
- Ratio of Avg SP to Avg OLP: 99.7% (up .94% over 2019)
- Detached Homes Sold: 338 (up 10.46% over 2019)
- Attached Homes Sold: 202 (down 10.62% over 2019)
If you are considering a home sale in 2021, now would be a good time to list your home. There is VERY little inventory in 20170. As of me writing this post on 1/21/21 – there are 15 homes active in 20170 from $199,900 to $1099,000 – half are condos/townhomes and the other half single-family homes. To see all the homes for sale in Herndon or create your own home search – click HERE!
If we can serve you or your family, please reach out and connect. Follow us on Instagram @leanneandcompany.
Also, check out our Airbnb in Outer Banks – The Salty Soul OBX – click HERE!
LeAnne Anies, Realtor in VA and NC – VA 0225090008 – 202-409-7513 – [email protected]